Saturday, February 03, 2007

None to speak of

So here I am at work, on what would be my "Friday" night, as it were, and the time just won't go by fast enough. I'm coming down off of the triple-shot espresso drink the coffee bar guy made me and there's absolutely nothing to do. I've got two hockey games on tape to watch when I get home, and then sleep sleep sleep until my body wakes me up tomorrow. This week has consisted of very little sleep and I can feel it.

Hey, if anybody knows how to post pictures on here (Matt, that'd be you), can you let me know? I know I've been told before, but I never remember.

So anyways, here's something to think about:



Peace.

3 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I should comment, but what is there to say? Rock the Casbah. And go Esteban. And lots of pictures are cool.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger matty said...

Pictures you say.....well I think you just click the little picture icon on top of where you type your post, and it takes you to a thing where you upload your pic onto the server dealy. how's that for technical expertise!

 
At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, debated whether to leave a post or not...wouldn't know what to say. Well hello to start....u been on my mind, so i thot i'd check in on u...read up a little. Take care of yourself Bentnose Strawberry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home