Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bad day?

Alright folks, I need to make this one quick because I'm at work, but I've been slaving away at a project here and it's getting me down (not to mention that I'm extremely tired), so I figured I needed a break. This always cheers me up:



(The 17 year old girls I supervise think I'm crazy and that I grew up on acid, but what do they know?)

Ahh jyeah.

Here's a bit more food for thought:



So anyway, I've been meaning to make a real post, but for some reason my computer at home freezes up when I try logging in, so you're stuck with this nonsense. But it made you smile, didn't it?

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I likes them both. Hope today is better.

 
At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow where did u get ur hands on an extended version, I don't remember it being that long....wow...I must have only seen the Sesame Street cut. That was gooo-jus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home