Monday, August 29, 2005

Love is a Myth

Well, Emily and I broke up. And here's what I don't get - what the heck? Seriously, I don't understand it for a moment. I can hypothesize, I mean, it's not the right time, she's too young, yadda yadda. But, seriously, what the heck? This whole thing would be a lot easier if I was making stuff up about her being the most amazing girl I'd ever met, but, dang, no. I was being serious. I don't know.

What I do know, though, is that even were I still with her, she couldn't be what I need. Having a girlfriend isn't going to fulfill me, or so it seems. I don't know, I seriously just don't get it. God, where are You?

Well, if nothing else, I'm at least writing songs again. I actually wrote two today already. I can't say as they're the happiest things I've ever written, but at least I'm writing. That's something to be thankful for.

Yeah, life really, really sucks sometimes.

(Post Script - Dang, reading this post is really kind of funny/sad after I just reviewed the entry before it. Ouch. Boy is my face red (I am actually laughing as I write this, kind of an "lol" moment, if you know what I mean). Seriously, what's up with life, anyway? It'd be cool if it made sense.)

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Rylan Schultz said...

yah good call, break ups are inspirational. at least you get something out of it.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger A Not So Desperate Housewife said...

what he said.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home