Monday, May 02, 2005

What more?

Well, seriously, God is good. I have everything I need and so much more. He's brought me out here to do Bella, which has turned out amazingly, and continues to show so much promise. Then, out of the blue, I meet the most incredible girl I never thought could exist, and there you have it. Plus, Jesse's back from Saskatchewan, so now I'm absoutely surrounded with people I love. God is good. What else can really be said? He brought me through a pretty tough time these last couple of months, but He is faithful, just like He promises. It's nice to know that He means what He says and it's not some big scam to try to make you feel more secure than you really are. God's Word is true, no matter how we might perceive our situation. It's nice to be able to fall back on that.

Yeah, pretty vague. Whatever. I'm tired, but I feel good. God is good.

I've been listening to Wheat's "Per Second, Per Second..." album lately. Check it out, or else. Starflyer's "Talking Voice vs. Singing Voice" is even better than I expected, which is saying a lot, and the new British Sea Power is pretty cool. Can't get enough of JE's "Old Wives Tales" EP. Didn't pay much attention to it when I first got it cos I was just filling out my collection, but it's SO GOOD! Emily and I are going to move to Narnia and live in a Hobbit hole in the summer and a cottage in the winter. SWEET (as per track 2 on the JE EP)!

Peace,

Cameron

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Rylan Schultz said...

Wow, its been awhile since you wrote anything on here. I would like to be your neighbour in Narnia except I would live in a house in a tree. Cup of sugar?

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cameron, do you remember me? I don't think you do but it's Ok. It's all chill. Don't tell anyone but I'm secretly in love with your friend Jesse. I think it's because one time him and I had an enthralling conversation and another time when you first introduced me, he was wearing nothing but a towel. That's totally love.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger steph said...

happy birthday tomorow cam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home