Thursday, October 28, 2004

They only come out at night...

Ok, I had one of the most bizarre days at work today that I've had in a long time. It seemed like every third customer or so that I served either had something forcibly inserted into their anus, or they were just plain weird. Honestly. It got to the point where I had to stop and actually ask myself, "What is going on today that all these psychos and weirdos are coming out of the wood work?". Then I realized - it's a full moon! Not only that, when I mentioned it to a co-worker, she informed me that it was also a lunar eclipse. That explains it!

Seriously, I don't consider myself superstitious, but I honestly think the full moon had something to do with it. Awhile back my manager mentioned to me how the weirdos come out during the full moon, as per his experience working at the old HMV downtown, but I didn't really know what he meant cos I'd never experienced it myself. Now I know.

Stay off the streets ladies and gents. Please, for your own safety. The lunatics are about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home