Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dreams Coming True Much?

Oh baby, I'm so excited I can hardly type. We're (Bella) going in to record at JC/DC Studio at the end of next week to record the new album, and we'd talked about asking Jason Martin from Starflyer 59 to do a guitar track on one of the songs. Well, I just emailed him this afternoon and he's gotten back to me already. This is what he had to say:

"Cool man thanks...I would be happy to play on your
song. If you could send me an mp3 that would be great.
JASON"

I AM SO STOKED!!! My dreams are coming true, and I'm not even 25 yet! First we were able to get Ronnie to do a Joy Electric remix, and now Jason is going to play on one of our songs. This means I'll have more or less, umm, collaborated with my two biggest musical heros! Aww man!

In other news, I think I'm allergic to Tofu. And now for this week's charts!

Autiomatic's Profile Page

Peace.

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Ruth Ann said...

Superfabulasticawesometacular! Yeah. Very cool.

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Ruth Ann said...

Hey, did you know your LastFM charts update themselves? (Probably you have figured this out already.) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home