Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Nonsense

Well, as you should be able to tell, I just posted a photo of myself up here. I got the photos from the shoot we did a couple weeks ago from Tiff, so I gussied one of mine up cause I think it makes me look purdy.

Yeah, but I've also been having a heck of a time doing it because they make you go through all this run around to get a picture up on this site, so I'm a little peeved right now (you heard me, I said "peeved"). Whatever, I'm now there in all my flourescent pink glory, and that's what counts. Oh, I forgot to mention that the gussying was done in MS Paint. I seriously hate that program, yet I use it far too often. SO LAME!

Had a really good practice tonight. There were some general bad vibes floating around beforehand for various reasons, but Matt's theory is that, like Fleetwood Mac, we could make our best music with that kind of tension. Maybe he's right, but I felt much better afterwards, so it wasn't all tension, but it certainly was productive. We worked a lot on one of our newer songs, "Go", as well as polishing a couple older tracks to get them ready to record. Probably the most fun, though, was figuring out my latest idea, tentatively titled "Summer". It's pretty poppy, very upbeat, and a bit different stylicstically. After that we had this weird psychedelic space jam for about twenty minutes. That was fun, but I broke a string.

And none of this is of any consequence. This is one of the many reasons I don't like blogs. I feel so dirty *shudder*. Menh. I'm pink.

1 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pink too. I think pink is better than being blue. My arm is pink, but that's just painful.

xx m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home