Monday, August 09, 2004

Inaugural Post

Oh geeze, I feel so dirty. I can't believe what I've done. Perhaps I'll wake up tomorrow morning (afternoon, judging by the current time) and it all will have been a bad dream...

What have I done that's so horrible, you ask? Well, you're reading it, silly! I created my own blog. I swore I never would because they're evil, but then again, I had (have) the same opinion of MSN, and I just spent a good half hour on there this very night. What am I becoming? I'm afraid to know.

Yeah, well, anyway, I am Cameron Scott Fraser, and this is my blog. I'm not entirely sure how much I"ll actually post on here, or what exactly I'll post about. Isn't that just the beauty of it, though? No rules (save those included in that agreement that I didn't read when I signed up for this thing). I think I'll start by moving some of my posts from the band site onto this site, as they seem a bit less band related than Cameron related. Perhaps not tonight, though, as it's already 4:00 and I have to work tomorrow.

Like I said, who knows? Certainly not I. And that's a guarantee.


1 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Blogger matty said...

Haha! Sucker....you've fallen prey to the world of the blog...muahahaha.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home